Indonesia says it will resume executions of drug traffickers this year, after a brief hiatus since last year's controversial executions of mostly foreign convicts.
Attorney-General HM Prasetyo told reporters "more than one" person would be executed for drug offences this year and foreigners were also on the list.
"We will not stop. We will step up the war on drugs," Prasetyo said on Thursday.
He declined to name the nationalities of the convicts on death row.
Indonesia executed 14 convicts, including Australians Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan and nationals from Brazil, the Netherlands and Nigeria, by firing squad last year despite repeated pleas for mercy from their governments and international organisations and activists.
News that makes sense
Your trusted source for staying up-to-date with the world around you. Get free daily news updates and analysis, straight to your inbox.
Amid international outrage, Indonesia postponed other scheduled executions. Officials said it was so the government could focus on reviving a flagging economy.

