Gold Coast University Hospital staff embroiled in a fraud scandal have been allowed to return to work.
Five doctors, a nurse and an administration employee from the hospital's cardiology unit are accused of making fraudulent patient referrals worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
They were stood down with full pay last month while an independent investigation was carried out.
Gold Coast Health Service chief executive Ron Calvert said the investigator had finished their report, which will be considered by the Crime and Corruption Commission.
He said he expected to hear from the corruption watchdog within weeks.
News that makes sense
Your trusted source for staying up-to-date with the world around you. Get free daily news updates and analysis, straight to your inbox.
"No one has been found guilty of anything and the reason people were stood down was to protect the integrity of the investigation," he told ABC radio on Tuesday.
