One man has died in hospital and four others are in a serious condition after a shooting in a Sydney home.
Police have set up a crime scene at the home in Canley Heights in south-west Sydney after the men self-presented to two nearby hospitals on Tuesday night. A 28-year-old and a 32-year-old arrived at Liverpool Hospital about 8.30pm AEST with multiple wounds.
While the younger man was treated for a gunshot injury, he died a short time later. The 32-year-old is in hospital with a neck injury and remains in a serious but stable condition.
About 10 minutes after the first two men presented to hospital, two others — a 23-year-old and a 22-year-old — presented to Fairfield Hospital in serious conditions before being moved to other hospitals for further treatment.

The 23-year-old received care for a gunshot wound to the neck, and the other was treated for a shoulder injury.
The fifth man, a 19-year-old, arrived at Liverpool Hospital an hour later with injuries to his arm, and remains in a stable condition.
"Initial information indicates the men were all injured during a shooting at the home earlier in the night," NSW Police said in a statement.
Officers were seen swarming around the hospitals' emergency wards in the late hours of the night as an investigation into the incident was launched.
NSW Police commissioner Mal Lanyon told 2GB radio on Wednesday that the motive was unclear, but it appeared to be a "targeted attack" and suggested it could be related to organised crime.
For the latest from SBS News, download our app and subscribe to our newsletter.

