Emergency chiefs from across Australia are demanding the prime minister take action to deal with increased disaster risks fuelled by climate change.
FORMER EMERGENCY CHIEFS FROM ALL AUSTRALIAN STATES AND TERRITORIES DEMAND ACTION ON "DANGEROUS" CLIMATE CHANGE
* Mary Barry: former State Emergency Service CEO
* Neil Bibby: former Country Fire Authority (CFA) CEO and former Melbourne Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB) deputy chief officer
* Jeff Godfredson: former MFB chief fire officer
* Craig Lapsley: former Emergency Management commissioner, former Fire Services commissioner, former CFA deputy chief officer
* Ewan Waller: former Forest Fire Management chief fire officer.
* Bob Conroy: former National Parks and Wildlife Service fire manager
* Greg Mullins: former Fire & Rescue commissioner
* Murray Kear: former State Emergency Service commissioner
* Phil Koperberg: former NSW minister for the environment, former Rural Fire Service commissioner
* Ken Thompson: former Fire & Rescue deputy commissioner.
* Tony Blanks: former National Parks fire unit manager and former Forestry Tasmania fire manager
* Mike Brown: former Tasmania Fire Service (TFS) chief fire officer
* John Gledhill: former TFS chief fire officer.
* Lee Johnson: former Fire & Emergency Services commissioner, Bushfire & Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre director
* Frank Pagano: former Emergency Management executive director and former Fire & Rescue Service deputy commissioner.
* Andrew Lawson: former Country Fire Service deputy chief officer
* Grant Lupton: former Metropolitan Fire Service chief fire officer.
* Wayne Gregson: former Department of Fire & Emergency Services commissioner
* Craig Hynes: former Fire & Emergency Services Authority chief operations officer.
* Steve Rothwell: former Fire & Emergency Services director and chief fire officer
* Stephen Sutton: former Bushfires NT chief fire control officer.
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
* Peter Dunn: former Emergency Services Authority commissioner.
* Naomi Brown: former Australasian Fire & Emergency Service Authorities Council CEO.