A total of 11 residents have now died after testing positive to COVID-19 at the Newmarch House nursing home in Sydney.
The Newmarch House nursing home in Sydney says another four residents have died after testing positive for coronavirus infections.
That takes the total number of COVID-19 deaths at the aged care facility to 11, and the national death toll to 88.
"We extend our deepest sympathies to these families for the losses they are experiencing," Anglicare Sydney said in a statement on Tuesday evening.
"This is a tragic time not only for the families who have lost their loved ones but for other residents and families."
Anglicare said it would be still be weeks before the facility could be declared virus free.
"This is a tragic time not only for the families who have lost their loved ones but for other residents and families.
"It is also taking a deep toll on our staff who cared for and knew these residents and families so well."
The chief executive of Anglicare earlier this month said it was highly likely the organisation would be dealing with the impacts of the coronavirus cluster for around 50 days.
"Given the experience from other aged care sites that have had an outbreak of COVID-19, it's very likely we will be dealing with this for around 50 days," chief executive Grant Millard said earlier in April.
"I was very grateful to all experts who made the time to meet with family members tonight. We are all in this together and we are resolving this together."
With 55 Newmarch House staff in isolation, the federal government has activated a "surge workforce" including the deployment of an emergency response team at the facility.