Renowned chef, #TheChefsLine judge and On Country Kitchen host Mark Olive has dedicated his culinary career, spanning more than two decades, to bringing native Australian ingredients into the everyday kitchen. When he’s not in front of the camera, he mentors young Indigenous cooks in the hospitality industry.
To celebrate Mark’s TV judge debut on #TheChefsLine and his cooking adventures on NITV, we’re giving away the ultimate foodie weekend to The Uluru Festival, a quarterly culinary event showcasing Australia’s native flavours, hosted by Ayers Rock Resort Bush Tucker Journeys.
From open-air fine dining and traditional bush tucker tastings to a signature masterclass and three-course tasting dinner with Bush Tucker Journeys’ Ambassador Mark Olive, the festival is a smorgasbord of experiences to tantalise all the senses. The Uluru Festival will open your heart and palate to Indigenous culture and bush tucker flavours.
The Uluru Festival Weekend will be held on 18 – 20 August 2017. You and a friend could win this getaway, which includes flights and accommodation.
Competition commences: 9am Tuesday, 13 June 2017 (AEST)
Competition closes: 11:59pm Thursday, July 6 2017 (AEST)
Enter now and one major prize winner will receive the following:
- Return economy flights for two adults from the winner’s closest capital city directly into Uluru;
- Two nights’ accommodation in a superior twin-share room at 5-star Sails in the Desert for two adults;
- Return Ayers Rock Airport transfers to your hotel
- Full buffet breakfast daily for two provided by the hotel;
- A three-course Uluru Festival tasting dinner for two adults, including signature masterclass with Mark Olive;
- Free daily guest activities to be confirmed with the hotel on arrival;
- Free use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus service.
To win, tell us in 25 words or less:
Why you want to win this weekend getaway to Uluru?
Read the full terms and conditions right here.