GAME OF SKILL
Katherine Sabbath's pop-up cookbook for participating in A Taste of Harmony COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Katherine Sabbath's pop-up cookbook for participating in A Taste of Harmony competition on SBS Food
Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (ABN 91 314 398 574) (SBS) of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064. Phone: 1800 500 727.
The Competition is open to anyone worldwide. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
- Competition starts: 12:00 pm AEDT on Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- Competition ends: 11.59 pm AEDT on Sunday 1 April 2018
- Competition winners selected: 12 pm AEDT on Monday 9 April 2018.
Maximum Number of Entries:
Unlimited original recipes per person.
How to enter:
Simply upload a photo on Instagram of a multicultural or diverse dish you've made that represents the philosophy of A Taste of Harmony.
- Add the hashtags #atoh18 and #atohSBS in your post; and
- Tag @sbsfood and @tasteofharmony_au.
- Please note, for us to be able to view your entry, your Instagram account must be set to public.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The Promoter will have the discretion to deem ineligible entrants who are found not to have shared their own original recipe during the competition period.
Three Major Prize winners will each receive one copy of "Katherine Sabbath - Greatest Hits - The Pop Edition" cookbook, including recipe cards.
Each Major Prize is valued at $119 with an equivalent total value of $372 (RRP) for all three Major Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no Major Prize winner shall be entitled to receive a cash prize.
Prize Supplier/s: SBS Food
Three Prize Winners will be selected from all valid entries.
A panel selected by the Promoter will judge all valid entries and the Winner(s) will be selected on 12 pm AEDT on Monday 9 April 2018 at 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon, NSW 2064.
Prize Winner Notification:
All Major Prize Winners will be notified via direct messages through the SBS Food Instagram on Monday 9 April 2018.
Winners’ names will also be published on the SBS website on Monday 9 April 2018.
Please follow at @sbsfood on Instagram to keep up-to-date with the competition and final winners.
Second Chance Draw and notification:
If the Winners do not respond by Wednesday 11 April 2018 the Promoter or its nominated agent will select another winner from all valid entries. Second Chance Draw winners will be notified by email and phone on Wednesday 11 April 2018 and published on the SBS website.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Each entry must be submitted separately and meet the eligibility requirements.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- If a Prize is date specific, the Winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the date/s specified in the Schedule. If the Winner is not able to redeem the Prize on the specified date/s, the Promoter may determine another Winner in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to state regulations.
- If the Prize involves tickets to an event or travel, the Promoter is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize Winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- Rewards program points cannot be accrued when taking up the Prize.
- Bookings are subject to availability and are not re-routable. Once booked and approved by the Prize supplier, any changes may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee at the cost of the winner. Once tickets have been issued they cannot be changed.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize. Where relevant, the Winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize supplier's control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable or plagiarised content.
- This Competition is a game of skill and chance will play no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- All Major Prize winners grant to SBS a non-exclusive licence in all media in perpetuity to reproduce, communicate and publish their entry and any subsequent copyright material developed by the entrant to develop their recipe for publication, and consent to any act or omission by SBS which may otherwise be a breach of their moral rights.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants' names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple social media accounts to enter the Competition may be disqualified at SBS’s sole discretion.
- Entrants acknowledge this Competition is in no way associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this Competition is not provided to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.