This is my take on a milkshake, making it a little bit healthier with frozen yoghurt and the goodness of cereal. If you love the flavour of cornflakes in milk, you'll love this.
- 1½ cups flaked corn cereal, plus more for garnish
- 2½ cups (600 ml) milk, divided
- 3 cups (700 g) vanilla frozen yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml. | All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. | All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
Chilling time: 30 minutes
- Pour cereal and 2 cups (240ml) of milk into blender jug. Place blender jug in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining milk, frozen yogurt and vanilla. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if needed. Serve topped with crumbled cereal.