Raspberries add a perfect little hit of brightness and zing to these rich and fudgy chocolate puddings. They work ideally as individual desserts, served warm with double cream.
- 1 quantity molten choc-chunk brownie mixture+
- 175 g raspberries
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml. | All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. | All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Lightly grease 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125 ml) muffin tins.
- Divide the brownie mixture between the tins and top with the raspberries, pressing in gently.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, or until the puddings are just set.
- Turn out onto serving plates and serve warm.
+ This recipe begins with uncooked brownie mixture – simply prepare the Molten choc-chunk brownie recipe until the end of step 2.