Chinese students targeted in virtual kidnap scam on the rise in NSW03:55Some victims were told to pretend they had been kidnapped. Source: NSW PoliceSBS NepaliView Podcast SeriesFollow and SubscribeApple PodcastsYouTubeSpotifyDownload (7.17MB)Download the SBS Audio appAvailable on iOS and Android Officials say in total the fraudsters have obtained more than three million dollars. Delia Rickard from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says scams in which people pretend to be Chinese authorities are growing.पुरा रिपोर्ट नेपालीमा हेर्नुहोस्:न्यु साउथ वेल्समा चिनियाँ विद्यार्थीहरूको नक्कली अपहरणका घटना बढ्दोShareLatest podcast episodesAustralian weather update for Sunday, 30 November 2025If you have diabetes...Australian weather update for Saturday, 29 November 2025Radio program: AFP warns international students; activism against gender based violence