NSW Floods: More than 12 thousand insurance claims so far, premiums could become dearer

NSW floods

The flooded backyard and lower level of Lisa Williams home in Windsor in the north west of Sydney, Wednesday, March 24, 2021. Source: AAP Image/Dean Lewins

The New South Wales government says it'll be 'riding the insurance companies" - to ensure that thousands of flood claims made so far are processed quickly. Yet many home and business owners who've suffered major damage have said they're not insured.



Share

Follow SBS Nepali

Download our apps

Listen to our podcasts

Get the latest with our exclusive in-language podcasts on your favourite podcast apps.

Watch on SBS

Nepali News

Watch it onDemand

Watch now