Why not try Mark Olives Sheep Cheese Frittata. This recipe is quick, easy and tastes great!
6 (60g) Eggs
1/4 cup Thickened cream
1 cup Silver beet / Warrigal greens (blanched and excess water squeezed out)
1/2 cup Sheeps cheese
Bowl – mixing
Oven Proof Skillet / Pan 12 inch
Glass Bowls (ingredients)
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml. | All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. | All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- Oil or spray an oven proof 12 inch skillet / pan
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, cream, saltbush, pepperleaf and salt and pepper. Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the skillet and on the stove, cook over medium heat until partly set.
- Sprinkle on the sheep cheese.
- Finish off in oven for 5-10 minutes or until fully set.
- Remove from the oven and let stand. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve with a side salad.