Chef and Restaurateur, Peter Kuruvita has already taken us around Sri Lanka, Mexico and The Sunshine Coast - so this time he has Western Australia in his sights.
Starting 8 pm, next Thursday night on SBS, Peter is back on the road and this time he's tagging us along to explore the extraordinary Margaret River and its surrounds in his brand-new series Peter Kuruvita's Coastal Kitchen. With fresh local produce, community empowerment and incredible recipes, ingredients and tales to tell along the way, you won't want to miss this unique taste opportunity to taste his culinary delights.
To celebrate this Coastal Kitchen series, we're giving one person the chance to escape on their own Coastal Kitchen experience. #EnterNow
Competition opens: 2 pm on Thursday 14 June 2018 (AEST)
Competition closes: 11:59 pm on Sunday 29 July 2018 (AEST)
Competition to be drawn: 11 am on Monday 27 August 2018 (AEST)
The Major Prize
One Major Prize winner will receive:
- Two nights' of luxurious accommodation for two at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Hotel
- Daily hot buffet breakfasts for two
- Dinner for two people at Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita restaurant
- Meet and greet with Peter Kuruvita himself (this is subject to availability)
- Flights and transfers are not included in this prize.
The Major Prize is valued up to $1600 (RRP).
The full terms & conditions are here. Please read them carefully.