Will the 2019 Federal Budget leave you worse or better off? The SBS News Budget calculator will show you.
Are you a winner or loser this Federal Budget?
Use our budget calculator to find out how you will be affected by this year's budget measures.
Key points to take away from the 2019 Budget:
- The government will deliver Australia’s first surplus in 12 years
- Tax offsets for low and middle-income earners doubled to up to $1,080 a year
- Christmas Island detention centre to close by July, four months after it was reopened
- A clampdown on welfare to save $2.1 billion over four years
- Refugee support services take $77.9 million hit